Linksys wireless phone adapter
- Setting up a wireless
Linksys Wireless Phone Adapter
- A mobile phone (also called mobile, cellular phone, cell phone or handphone) is an electronic device used for full duplex two-way radio telecommunications over a cellular network of base stations known as cell sites.
- A wireless phone works much like a cordless phone but connects through a PSTN (public switched telephony network) instead of a POTS line (plain old telephone service or regular telephone lines). Security is the guaranteed feature with wireless phones.
- Linksys by Cisco, commonly known as Linksys, is a brand of home and small office networking products now produced by Cisco Systems, though once a separate company founded in 1995 before being acquired by Cisco in 2003 .
- Manufactures the WRT54G3G cellular router.
- A person who adapts a text to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting, or the stage
- device that enables something to be used in a way different from that for which it was intended or makes different pieces of apparatus compatible
- An adapter or adaptor is a person that adapts or a device that converts attributes of one device or system to those of an otherwise incompatible device or system.
- A device for connecting pieces of equipment that cannot be connected directly
- arranger: a musician who adapts a composition for particular voices or instruments or for another style of performance
WBP54G. Wireless-G Bridge for Phone Adapters. Convert your IP Phone to use Wireless-G networking!
Similar posts: how to speed up wireless internet wireless audio distribution xbox 360 network adapter wireless netgear wireless router wgr614 v7 netgear rangemax wireless routers limited or no connectivity wireless vista home theatre wireless rear speakers connection wireless
- 11:57 |
- Category: None