Wireless card chipsets
: Zonet wireless
pci : Ps3 wireless
Wireless Card Chipsets
- A wireless network interface controller (WNIC) is a network card which connects to a radio-based computer network, unlike a regular network interface controller (NIC) which connects to a wire-based network such as token ring or ethernet.
- A collection of integrated circuits that form the set needed to make an electronic device such as a computer motherboard or portable telephone
- A chipset, PC chipset or chip set refers to a group of integrated circuits, or chips, that are designed to work together. They are usually marketed as a single product.
- (Chipset) A number of integrated circuits designed to perform one or more related functions.
- (chipset) The chip or chips on a motherboard containing various functions supporting the CPU.
My New Mini PC running: Windows XP
* Processor: 2.8-3.0 GHz, 1M, 800MHZ FSB Intel Pentium 4 with HT Technology (or other dual core technology)
* Memory: 512Mb DDR2 Non-ECC SDRAM, 533MHz
* Hard Drive: 40GB SATA 7200 RPM
* Video Chipset: NVIDIA (5500, 6200, GeForce4 Ti4200, GeForce4 MX 440)
* Audio: Standard integrated audio
* OS Software: Windows XP Embedded with SP2
* 1 PCI slot for wireless
, modem or other card
* 2+ USB port, 1 Serial Port
* 110/220 power supply
2 interfaces are connected.
I'm debugging stingray after the dapper to edgy upgrade. My Belkin wireless card
worked fine after the upgrade. I noticed a package named "rt2500" while looking at kernel versions available. On a whim I installed that package. The wireless card, which has the rt2500 chipset, stopped working. When I removed that package the wireless card worked fine again.
Similar posts: linksys modem wireless router wireless digital tv receiver logitech bluetooth wireless keyboard wireless card linux rogers wireless international how to make a wired printer wireless compare wireless internet providers
- 11:55 |
- Category: None