WIRELESS THIN CLIENTS - WINDOWS WIRELESS NETWORK MANAGER - WIRELESS CARDBUS ADAPTER.
Wireless Thin Clients
- (Thin-Client) Workstation client application software designed to be especially small so that the bulk of the data processing occurs on the server.
- (Thin client) An inexpensive network computer that performs the central operations from the main servers. The computer generally does not have peripheral hardware such as CD players, diskette drives, and PC expansion slots.
- A thin client (sometimes also called a lean or slim client) is a computer or a computer program which depends heavily on some other computer (its server) to fulfill its traditional computational roles.
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
Ebay Thin Client
Bought this good Wyse Thin Client off ebay for $14.99 with free shipping, The BIOS is locked with a password, but if it is not the default password (Fireport) then I know how to clear the password.
It was tested to power on so the power supply is good.
This might ge
t taken apart for parts because the power supply is a 12 Volt input with a standard ATX output, perfect for making a carputer.
The mainboard is a VIA with a 800Mhz embedded CPU, It is a Mini ATX main board, so you could easily put a P4 mainboard in the case.
This was one hell of a good dead for $14.99
After noon thin
gs slow down
Nurses look bored as clients thin
out in the waiting room. Before the Wireless Access for Health electronic medical record system was installed last year, patients waited for hours and this room was full through the afternoon.
Similar posts: windstream wireless router setup linksys wcg200 wireless router wireless d link routers microsoft mobile wireless mouse wireless usb printer rca rc940 wireless portable phone jack samsung wireless lan adapter wis09abgn g wireless n signal booster
- 11:54 |
- Category: None